Many women are not happy with one or more aspects of their face, with the lips being one of the causes for concern. (http://www.dunhilllashes.com/ – mink lash vendors) Although considered a problem for some, small lip details can be resolved with the use of corrective 3d mink blink strip eye lashes.
First and foremost, it is important to use good quality cosmetics when applying any type of corrective 3d mink blink strip eye lashes, something that often gets overlooked by many. Secondly, applying the makeup correctly is an important factor that will often decide upon the right degree of satisfaction being achieved or not.
Imperfections can be broken down into seven different areas
1. Small Mouths: To give the impression of a plumper looking mouth, build out both the upper and lower lips with a liner pencil, at the same time, extend both corners of the mouth to give the illusion that the mouth is wider.
2. Thin Upper Lips: Build up the fullness of the upper lip by extending the curve line of the lip with liner pencil. This will create a fuller look to the lip that is more in proportion with the lower lip.
3. Thin Lower Lips: Use a lip liner pencil to draw a line below the curve line of lower lip so as give a more equally balanced look to that of the upper lip.
4. Thin Lips: Extend both the upper and lower curve lines of both lips with a lip liner pencil to give the illusion of a fuller look.
5. Large Full Lips: To reduce the fullness of the lips, use a light coloured lipstick on the outside edges of both lips, while keeping it within the curve lines of both. Use a deeper coloured lipstick to fill in the centre of the lips. This will take the focal point away from the outside of the mouth and move it to the centre, giving an illusion that the lips are thinner.
6. Drooping Corners: Build up both corners of the mouth with a lip liner pencil to give the effect that the corners of the mouth are higher than they actually are.
7. Uneven Lips: Draw a line on the inside parts of the lips that are fuller. Then draw another line on the outside parts of the lips that are thinner. Use two different shades of the same coloured lipstick to fill in the centre of the lips. Apply the darker shade to the more fuller parts of the lips, and the lighter shade to the parts of the lips that are thinner.
Philip Albert Edmonds-Hunt is from the County of Oxfordshire in the United Kingdom. He has travelled most of Europe, and he has lived in Spain on more than one occasion. Philip has also travelled much of the USA and now 3d mink blink strip eye lashes and works as a Freelance Writer in Mexico.
Article Source: vxhair